Help! Need opinion on improving videos!

Huswoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so I'm trying to increase my fanbase my creating better content, could you please look at the video in my signature and tell me what you think? Here's another one too, I really need feedback!

F*CKINGENIOUS

Movie freaks unite!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reviewer
My suggestion would be to add some sound effects. The music is good, but add some sound effects for like when you mentioned the car, add the sound of a car driving, when you mentioned the monkeys add the sound of some monkeys and so on. Otherwise just keep making them and you'll find you get better and better with each one. Good luck!

-Eric

Huswoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My suggestion would be to add some sound effects. The music is good, but add some sound effects for like when you mentioned the car, add the sound of a car driving, when you mentioned the monkeys add the sound of some monkeys and so on. Otherwise just keep making them and you'll find you get better and better with each one. Good luck!

-Eric
Thanks mate, thats a class idea! :D

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
In all honesty I think your content is great, of course anything can be improved but I see no issues with it at all.
These videos are an awesome idea, you could add more frames per minute or possibly move into full blown animation when it picks up!
(I have a friend that animates stick people and does awesome work, his channel is "Sparkyn321" .. His channel is very successful, you may learn something from it!)

Just stick with it! Tell your friends, tell their friends, tell people online, and maybe invest in some advertising or team up with people to help promote each others channels!
It won't take long, I assure you :)

Huswoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In all honesty I think your content is great, of course anything can be improved but I see no issues with it at all.
These videos are an awesome idea, you could add more frames per minute or possibly move into full blown animation when it picks up!
(I have a friend that animates stick people and does awesome work, his channel is "Sparkyn321" .. His channel is very successful, you may learn something from it!)

Just stick with it! Tell your friends, tell their friends, tell people online, and maybe invest in some advertising or team up with people to help promote each others channels!
It won't take long, I assure you :)
Cheers :) Maybe I will look into that, good idea :) that sparky guy has amazing videos! Could you maybe leave a like on the video? it helps so much!!!