Help me :(

Farid Asgarzade

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Azerbaijani. First im sorry my English. I have normal channel. I everyday create new video and publish in youtube. But youtube closed my chanell. All videos my and i have all videos project. I us ytmonster after 1 month. Channel closed after 1 week. I send form for open my chanell. But youtube dont open my chanell. I dont know why dont open my channel. Help me please.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

If Youtube closed your channel, there must be a reason and only YouTube knows all the facts as to what you have allegedly done wrong and as such, only they can determine if they will reinstate your channel.

Farid Asgarzade

Reaction score
Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

If Youtube closed your channel, there must be a reason and only YouTube knows all the facts as to what you have allegedly done wrong and as such, only they can determine if they will reinstate your channel.
Thank you :(

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of videos do you make and what reason did YouTube give for shutting down your channel. In other words, what did you do wrong? Because this doesn't just happen out of the blue and 99.99999999% of the time, it is the fault of the channel owner for not following legal or YouTube rules.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
The most likely reason for this termination is the use of YTMonster; a means of artificially inflating the popularity of a channel. YouTube didn't "open your channel" because you deliberately and rather blatantly broke the rules.

No one here can help you because no one here works for YouTube.

Last edited:

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep, using a tool for free subs and views is a real NO GO for Youtube. Its not fair to the other creators.

My advice: Start a new channel and learn from your mistakes. NEVER use tools to gain more views/subs/traffic.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Yep, using a tool for free subs and views is a real NO GO for Youtube. Its not fair to the other creators.

My advice: Start a new channel and learn from your mistakes. NEVER use tools to gain more views/subs/traffic.
You're actually advising someone to further break the rules?? And by the way, it doesn't matter if the artificial inflation is free or paid; YouTube looks down on it. Paid promotion is even worse. There are tools which are acceptable; TubeBuddy and VidIQ are two of them. If they weren't kosher, neither service would be YouTube Certified; both of these are.

From the YouTube Help article on Account Terminations...please read "may be" as "are".

"Users whose accounts have been terminated may be prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube channels."

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're actually advising someone to further break the rules?? And by the way, it doesn't matter if the artificial inflation is free or paid; YouTube looks down on it. Paid promotion is even worse. There are tools which are acceptable; TubeBuddy and VidIQ are two of them. If they weren't kosher, neither service would be YouTube Certified; both of these are.

From the YouTube Help article on Account Terminations...please read "may be" as "are".

"Users whose accounts have been terminated may be prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube channels."
Okay I didn't know that when you are banned, you can never start a new channel.. TubeBuddy and VidIQ is too improve your SEO and for researching, not to get FREE views/subs and so on.

Thank you for your information and I think other will also learn from it.