Help me with a name

SNESMess

Reaction score
Hello my name is Sixten and i want to start a YouTube channel!
So i will upload games like Minecraft.But it is one problem, i cant come up with a YouTube name.So you can maybe help me? :)
So i have thought about a name with to words that rhymes. What are you thinking about that, and do you have any ideas?
Thanks!

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
best way to come up with a name that you will like is to find things you most enjoy and mix it with something you wan to be called by other people

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude. That name is awesome and original. Use Sixten.
Using your own name isn't wrong. I saw the name isn't taken yet so why not. Using your own name is catchy and easy to remember.
I chose skenkee because Danny is boring and skenkie was taken. (Schenk is my last name)

Reactions: Talooka

SNESMess

Reaction score
I like SNES,Luigi and Xbox360, can you get a name out of that?

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i got my name from the pet that i grew up with. he was called wobbe and a friend of mine called him wopsie. thats how i found mine, now i use it for all my online names, what ever it is. so think about animals or friends with names, change it up or mix them together. or choose a name that is related to your channel. when you post minecraft videos only you could go for a name with minecraft in it to attract fans of minecraft. if you post all kind of games like me, take a general name.
;)

SNESMess

Reaction score
NESGi60 sounds cool to me
Maybe... More ideas?[DOUBLEPOST=1355083580,1355082952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude. That name is awesome and original. Use Sixten.
Using your own name isn't wrong. I saw the name isn't taken yet so why not. Using your own name is catchy and easy to remember.
I chose skenkee because Danny is boring and skenkie was taken. (Schenk is my last name)
But im pretty tired of Sixten/Sigge cause im being called that all day.I want something that i always like to see. :)

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
SeXbox360??? Kinda funny a name but idk if its the most legible for YouTube? :/ :)

Undermined ? seeing as its minecraft...

TheCoalController ?

Idk really but you can tell me what you think :/ :) ?

SNESMess

Reaction score
SeXbox360??? Kinda funny a name but idk if its the most legible for YouTube? :/ :)

Undermined ? seeing as its minecraft...

TheCoalController ?

Idk really but you can tell me what you think :/ :) ?
I want SNES to be more showed :)
Maybe my username can be SNESMadness?[DOUBLEPOST=1355086853,1355086780][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about Gamixten
I like your idea, do you got more?