Help me to choose a network pls!

CeezarBeatz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have the possibility to become a youtube partner by YDL Network and Phazer Network.
Is there anyone who can tell me which one is the best network to join ?

Thanks

CeezarBeatz

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
See also if you can do some research around the net. Look at the different sites and then compare for yourself which one you would prefer to go with

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry I have never heard of either of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1352882599,1352882293][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm checking out YDL right now and they seem legit and very professional...and Phazer looks a lot smaller. Not saying that's bad or anything.

CeezarBeatz

Reaction score
Sorry I have never heard of either of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1352882599,1352882293][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm checking out YDL right now and they seem legit and very professional...
Okay, Thanks. Anyone know more about these networks?

CeezarBeatz

Reaction score
What made you choose those 2?
I received an invatation from these networks to join them. And i'd like the be partnered. but now i have to choose one of them and i dont know which one of them got the best benefits for me

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I received an invatation from these networks to join them. And i'd like the be partnered. but now i have to choose one of them and i dont know which one of them got the best benefits for me
Go to the websites..
Write down the benefits of each..
You should have received an emal with what each network has to offer

CeezarBeatz

Reaction score
Go to the websites..
Write down the benefits of each..
You should have received an emal with what each network has to offer
yes,, I reaceived both contracts. But because they are so different i dont really see which one is better for me