Help me reach my goal :)

ThatMusicalGamer

ThatMusicalGamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my goal Is to have 50 active subscribers by the end of august. Please check out my videos and help me achieve my goal. I will link one of my videos for you guys to get an example of what I do. Thanks everyone :) we are current;y at 24 subscribers by the way.

OR

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys my goal Is to have 50 active subscribers by the end of august. Please check out my videos and help me achieve my goal. I will link one of my videos for you guys to get an example of what I do. Thanks everyone :) we are current;y at 24 subscribers by the way.

OR
i subbed so thats 1 less to go good luck with your goal :)

LukGaming

Hit More. Miss Less
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You play Max Payne, thus you're worthy of a sub!

Enjoy :).

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good luck, I hear that ChennetteR just hit 50 (she's another gaming contributor here at YTT). Getting subs is a rough road that can be a slow grind.

How art thou enjoying Max Payne so far? I know I've watched the videos, but I'm sure that's only half the story.

ThatMusicalGamer

ThatMusicalGamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good luck, I hear that ChennetteR just hit 50 (she's another gaming contributor here at YTT). Getting subs is a rough road that can be a slow grind.

How art thou enjoying Max Payne so far? I know I've watched the videos, but I'm sure that's only half the story.
Yes i'm having fun with it. It can be a difficult game at times though.