Help me help you help me?

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How about a song about the process you do to make videos? "First I got think of what to say...etc.......and upload it and I'm done." or something along those lines. :D
I actually really like this idea :) as soon as I finish up some of my other songs this one is going on the list :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345672777,1345672637][/DOUBLEPOST]
sing about what's trending on youtube :)
Also a good idea :) It too goes on the list of potential ideas! Keep them coming for sure!

n-kita

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Matt you've inspired me to try writing a song and it's going to be about Slender Man.

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yes! spreading the creativity around :)

AlexUsedSplash

I write comedy and people tell me that it's funny.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sing a song about Jersey Shore getting canceled. That's topical right?

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
O kay so here is the earth round...wait no that's not why I'm here. This is simply a thread to which I ask a very simply question "What should I sing about?"

I hope to see a flood of just random topics or ideas on what I should sing about next, this is the help me section of the thread....

Now for the help you part IF your idea is selected and I write a song about said topic I will Annotate your channel and put your channel in the description of the video. This will hopefully give you some kind of different exposure.

Now the second help me....well I really didn't think that one through but I'm sure by you helping me the first time it will help me again? somehow? ;)

Big gulps huh? Welp see you later.[DOUBLEPOST=1344080610][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh forgot to mention I will also do a shout out type thing at the end for your channel as well. :)
Matt.....do anything current m8.....i have actually changed what i am doing and how i am going to do things on youtube with my music because if this ....

i'll explain ......tylerward and number of other big guns have done a hell of alot of covers on youtube to create traffic to there channels

After creating the traffic which lead to subs / comments and like + favourites they then started to release their own music which equally got views and they where able to sell on

Itunes….

This is the way to do it ……ive actually been looking at it …hard for the last 2weeks …..

They still release covers with their own music mixed in…..

The thing with covers is if u cover the song but play different instruments or have different sounds or slightly different sounds …..THIS IS NOT CLASSED AS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

And in that lies the gold …..title the song in the same way as the original right down to the use of brackets if the original has them and then just put the word parody or cover at the end and u have a winner that will get u lots of traffic and will

1. Be permissible to all you tube rules

2. Not be copyright infringement

3. Get u lots of views/favs/likes/comments and channel hits …..

Voila…there u have it …..

Me personally I am not a musician to your standard but I am getting ready to do something similar except I am going to dance to the current/new releases from the worlds top pop stars …….

Once I get the traffic/customer base im gonna drop in with some of my original music ….

Good Luck Pal ……u got a lot of talent ……J out

AlexUsedSplash

I write comedy and people tell me that it's funny.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is simply BRILLIANT! lol And I am sooooo happy to hear the news!
The thing that I find more beautiful is that The Situation was in the British Big Brother and from what I know didn't know for a good few weeks about the news of it being cancelled. Natural comedy.

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to hear a song about comic based characters and there dialy routines or anythign with Comic book characters! haha You have a great voice and ill sub your channel! :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks so much :) So the question is Comic as in Comic Books? or Newspaper Funnies Comics?