Help me help you help me?

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
O kay so here is the earth round...wait no that's not why I'm here. This is simply a thread to which I ask a very simply question "What should I sing about?"

I hope to see a flood of just random topics or ideas on what I should sing about next, this is the help me section of the thread....

Now for the help you part IF your idea is selected and I write a song about said topic I will Annotate your channel and put your channel in the description of the video. This will hopefully give you some kind of different exposure.

Now the second help me....well I really didn't think that one through but I'm sure by you helping me the first time it will help me again? somehow? ;)

Big gulps huh? Welp see you later.[DOUBLEPOST=1344080610][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh forgot to mention I will also do a shout out type thing at the end for your channel as well. :)

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji

FromRobbie

Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe something about the Olympics as its very current atm? I don't know if you have done that already but it's an idea :) Love your doctor who one as I am a mega doctor who fan :p your really good too :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks! and I'll see if anything jogs in my brain Olympics wise :)

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Listened to ur doctor one and liked it, your actually a really good singer!

Reactions: MattsMindMeld

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Dude thanks a lot, I watched your videos too and though I already knew how to download a youtube video your tutorial was clear, upbeat, straight to the point. I subbed look forward to seeing more videos :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Soooo thus far it looks like the Scify song is happeningn unless my creative wheels stop turning its become a pretty epic song about SciFy

I am still wanting requests/ideas this thread is going to be continuous! So one idea isn't the winner, you see we can all win here :)

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks man, ye gonna try make at least one tutorial a day so stay tuned, any tutorials you want to request?

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you know anything about Green Screening and how to edited that I would appreciate that for sure :)

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure I know a lot, what do you want to know about?