Help me choose a name for my new channel!

Ecrypter101

Reaction score
So my channel is very new not very but kinda new to this community and I still don't know what recorder to use when using PC and I got this name because I got the name from the word "Encrypt" or "Encryted" So Yeah that's all

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So my channel is very new not very but kinda new to this community and I still don't know what recorder to use when using PC and I got this name because I got the name from the word "Encrypt" or "Encryted" So Yeah that's all
Not sure what you mean by "Recorder". Are you talking about a screen recorder that can record what you are doing on your computer screen? I use Corel Live Screen Capture for that. It comes for free with a copy of Corel Video Studio Ultimate, which is normally $100, but if you watch their deals, you can get it for $24, about a month before they release their next version, which they do quite often.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, the time has come to create a new channel. I need to get my DIY How To channel back on track, but I need a place to put all the product reviews I am doing. I want a catchy name for my new channel that is sound up to date and fun. The channel will be devoted to product reviews in all areas from the tech to toys. I am thinking about names like these:

The Gadget Guy
Gadget Addiction
Gadget Attack Reviews

Let me hear your ideas. TIA.
Good practice it to have the word you want Gadget or Gadgets then use an adjective that describes you. I'm OrdinaryBiscuit I consider myself to be quite Ordinary and Biscuit comes from a childhood nickname. Worth a shot if you're really stuck for ideas :D

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Good practice it to have the word you want Gadget or Gadgets then use an adjective that describes you. I'm OrdinaryBiscuit I consider myself to be quite Ordinary and Biscuit comes from a childhood nickname. Worth a shot if you're really stuck for ideas :D
I have got the name. I stumbled upon on it by chance. Well, actually it was the most obvious name possible and subconsciously I had ruled it out because it would seem that in today's world with countless channels about electronics, it would have most assuredly been taken and overused. After testing out hundreds of names and finding them all to be taken, I just typed in what I wanted and, low and behold, it was there was not a single other channel competing for the name. Here it is:

Nothin' But Gadgets

I am just starting to develop this channel, but I have a few vids already and more coming. It is a good relief valve for my main channel, to stick products that don't fit the genre of my main channel. I am trying a different format for this channel. A more upbeat channel with shorter videos in the 5 minutes range, for those who are not looking for a long methodical detailed review of a product, but just want a quick look at its main features and see it in use. I will see how it goes over.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have got the name. I stumbled upon on it by chance. Well, actually it was the most obvious name possible and subconsciously I had ruled it out because it would seem that in today's world with countless channels about electronics, it would have most assuredly been taken and overused. After testing out hundreds of names and finding them all to be taken, I just typed in what I wanted and, low and behold, it was there was not a single other channel competing for the name. Here it is:

Nothin' But Gadgets

I am just starting to develop this channel, but I have a few vids already and more coming. It is a good relief valve for my main channel, to stick products that don't fit the genre of my main channel. I am trying a different format for this channel. A more upbeat channel with shorter videos in the 5 minutes range, for those who are not looking for a long methodical detailed review of a product, but just want a quick look at its main features and see it in use. I will see how it goes over.
That's a great name glad you found yourself a name :D

Reactions: Jungle Explorer