Satire Bunny

Reaction score
Hello YTTalk,

Ive always liked the idea of making satire content so i'd thought i give it a ago... If you can help me improve in any way that would be great. I will slowly get the hang on the concept :p

Any constructive feedback i will take as this is my first video and know you cant be perfect of your first of anything despite how much i want to.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the reviews and channel feedback forum. ^^

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
welcome to the forum leafy

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I noticed that too. I was wondering if the video was supposed to be satirizing Leafy videos or if he's going to play that game in every one. I've only watched one or two of Leafy's videos so I'm not really sure.

Satire Bunny

Reaction score
I noticed that too. I was wondering if the video was supposed to be satirizing Leafy videos or if he's going to play that game in every one. I've only watched one or two of Leafy's videos so I'm not really sure.
I am slightly "satirizing" leafy but at the same time i want to amke the same kind of style of video as him if you get what i mean. And no i wont always use that game that was just to satire leafy xD

Thank you

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am slightly "satirizing" leafy but at the same time i want to amke the same kind of style of video as him if you get what i mean. And no i wont always use that game that was just to satire leafy xD

Thank you
Ah okay. I think that's why I didn't completely get what you were going for since I don't watch Leafy. I guess I'm not the best person to review it then, lol.

Satire Bunny

Reaction score
So what is your review on my video? "I am slightly "satirizing" leafy but at the same time i want to amke the same kind of style of video as him if you get what i mean. And no i wont always use that game that was just to satire leafy xD"

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So what is your review on my video? "I am slightly "satirizing" leafy but at the same time i want to amke the same kind of style of video as him if you get what i mean. And no i wont always use that game that was just to satire leafy xD"
it was pretty good for a first attempt. like you said, play some other games just to give something a little different