[HELP] I can't create a custom URL and I meet all the requirements

spikelol

Reaction score
I meet all the requirements for a custom URL for my channel. I have 100 subscribers, more than 30 days old, and I have a profile pic + banner pic. I don't know why I still can't make a custom URL. I already waited 24 hours +, and it still doesn't work. Anyone have any tips/help for me? Thanks!

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
First, congrats on hitting 100 subs. I'm getting closer myself.

Secondly, I'm sure someone will come along to help you. But you don't need to bump your thread every couple minutes. Give people a chance to respond.

Reactions: Gediphoto

spikelol

Reaction score
First, congrats on hitting 100 subs. I'm getting closer myself.

Secondly, I'm sure someone will come along to help you. But you don't need to bump your thread every couple minutes. Give people a chance to respond.
Thanks!
Ok, I won't bump it that much.
Also, do you know an email where I can contact YT?

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had to wait 3 weeks after I met requirements for a custom URL before the option appeared in my YT studio. Just wait, that is the only thing you can do. It's frustrating, but the option will appear, eventually,

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Someone else went thought this recently and it was about a week after - have a look through the other threads to find it - bumping more than once a week is pretty poor forum etiquette. If i find the thread i'll add it here.

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hit 100 subs a month ago and it took roughly 3 weeks before the option showed up to change to a custom URL. If you're eligible, just be patient and it will show up soon!

Congrats on hitting 100!

Reactions: Rhody Seth