Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

HELP! HOW DO I COLLAB WITH MY FRIENDS??

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by George Hudson, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:00 AM.

1. George Hudson
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    Hey everyone,

So I have a really good friend who lives in america and I live in the UK.
    We really want to collab with each other but can't afford to go to the other country.
    We are struggling a lot on how we can make this possible so I have come to you all to ask for some help. Have any of you had this issue before and if so how did you manage to do it?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your ideas

2. Farley Productions
    Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
    Cash:
    $260
    Hmmm....one way I can think of is to write a scripted video and have both of you film your side and then edit the footage together to make said "compilation" video. Then if it's a two parter have one part on your channel and the other on theirs.

For examples I'd look at the Nostalgia Critic episodes. Granted those are movie reviews and not vlogs but the idea is the same. Hope that helps. =]

George Hudson likes this.
  3. Xaenca
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $103
    Split screen or cut back and forth. Similar to how podcasts do it if split screen. If back and forth make it so one of you is facing a little bit left and the other facing a little bit right and cut back and forth as if you are having a conversation in a movie just on different "planes".

4. George Hudson
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    This is a great idea thank you very much for your help, definitely gunna give it a go

5. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,043
    Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

6. George Hudson
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    This is actually a really good idea! Thanks for the tips

Farley Productions likes this.