HELP!! Google Adsense disabled

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hrm reading the comments about starting a new channel might be an option but it sucks having t get my subs back. :(
My appeal was denied, and I just started a new channel. I had 59 subs when I made the switch, but now I only have 21. Not everyone made the move over to my new channel yet, but a lot of that was because I didn't really tell my old subs. So, I posted a video on the old channel reminding people I moved. They are coming along slowly but surely, and its a small price to pay for to have a channel in good standing.

I am not signed up for adsense, and I'm not monetizing my videos at all. Once I get a decent following, I will apply to a network. I'm told you can do that without ever having to go through adsense, but you can't be in poor standing with adsense when you do.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My appeal was denied, and I just started a new channel. I had 59 subs when I made the switch, but now I only have 21. Not everyone made the move over to my new channel yet, but a lot of that was because I didn't really tell my old subs. So, I posted a video on the old channel reminding people I moved. They are coming along slowly but surely, and its a small price to pay for to have a channel in good standing.

I am not signed up for adsense, and I'm not monetizing my videos at all. Once I get a decent following, I will apply to a network. I'm told you can do that without ever having to go through adsense, but you can't be in poor standing with adsense when you do.
That's really the best thing you can do at this point. As for subs coming over, you have to remember that it'll basically be active subs moving, not ones who have fallen inactive. You can continue to upload videos on that channel asking people to move over at different times of the day, to ensure that everybody can see it who's interested. Best of luck, I hope things work out for you!

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Its coming along well for me. I have an awesome background now thanks to "Voice of Vanessa" and I am going to be moving my videos over slowly. I also made a video welcoming people to my new channel (its in my sig) and I'll be sticking to my usual schedule. I'm pretty happy with my new channel right now. It sucks I had to start over, but I'd happy it happened now instead of waiting until I had 1000 subs.