HELP: Giveaway

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I just went shopping for my 1k sub giveaway. I will have two winners.

I have never done a giveaway before. Anyone have any advice before I do this? Like what to avoid, how to process it, etc?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Strategy / Technique advice forum

AquariumCoop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Identify your goals. I use gleam to let people enter etc. Realize you'll make a lot of people unhappy if you only ship to the USA, but it's very costly to ship world wide. Sometimes an amazon gift card is just a better option. Truly giving back to your followers is received better than, here is my contest, do these things to enter .

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Identify your goals. I use gleam to let people enter etc. Realize you'll make a lot of people unhappy if you only ship to the USA, but it's very costly to ship world wide. Sometimes an amazon gift card is just a better option. Truly giving back to your followers is received better than, here is my contest, do these things to enter .
I'm not from the USA, so I'd never only ship there. I'm doing an international giveaway. But thanks I'll look into Gleam.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You're probably better off announcing it through Twitter because handles are unique. That way you don't have frauds doing it. Then getting their address through their PMs.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're probably better off announcing it through Twitter because handles are unique. That way you don't have frauds doing it. Then getting their address through their PMs.
My twitter only has 100 followers though, all of which are from high school lol