Help getting suspended account back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the right place to write this post but 2 years ago I got my first account suspended.
The reason was because of copyright use and I admit that I used copyrighted material in 2 of the 3 videos that got removed.

They were all Naruto videos andthe third one that got suspended was by a false company...If you could call it that.

Let's make it clear Naruto is copyrighted to TV TOKYO.

The third and final video removal was because I broke the copyright rules with my Naruto video who was owned by......Nicklas.......

NICKLAS?! Nicklas is a common Danish name (since I'm from Denmark and the person too apparrently...)

But I've heard you can get a suspended account back by completing a formula, but since I'm a stupid Dane, I can't figure that formula out or write that damn mail. So Could anyone help me about my problem?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Apparently you arent meant to make another channel after that although if youre using new names etc on the account it should be hard for them to know, also I have read that you need to be able to prove whatever content was on the channel was your own with copyrights, licenses etc if not though they are meant to be permanent and irreversible.

You could try this here to get more information about why etc:

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/request.py?hl=en-GB&contact_type=accountdisabled

And try here:

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=155562

It does seem like a whole lot of effort getting it back. Unfortunately I cant really help with what to write etc theres the info here though:

http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_counter

Reactions: SirGlitchify
Reaction score
But it seems people can get their suspended account back by writing a specific email and I just want help with writing that one for me because I have no idea how it works.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But it seems people can get their suspended account back by writing a specific email and I just want help with writing that one for me because I have no idea how it works.
From what I have read you need to provide proof you own the rights to whatever the issue was as to why it got suspended.

Other than that then do these things:

1. Identification of the specific URLs of material that YouTube has removed or to which YouTube has disabled access.
  2. Your full name, address, telephone number, email address and the username of your YouTube account.
  3. The statement "I will accept service of process from the person who provided YouTube with the original copyright complaint or an authorised agent of such person".
  4. The statement: "I have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled".
  5. Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
I can imagine finding the URLs would be a problem so maybe giving them the channel URL and mentioning you cant access the URLs due to the suspension.

Are you able to find this Nicklas on YouTube because you could try contacting them and making a request to them to reverse the claim?

Reaction score
I will try to write my Copyright Counter-Notification formula, with an apoligy. But I'm afraid of writing adress and phone number. Will they call me? Or just have it to be sure it's me?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Based on their customer service I cant see any human contact coming your way at all ;) At most I would expect an email from someone but I wouldnt be surprised if it was automated. Good luck with this too.

Reaction score
Alright the two first didn't work because I would never get forgiveness from TV TOKYO, but the third one from NICKLAS probably works because he's not a big company.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hope you get it back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.