Help gaining subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfox

Hey guys,

I recently posted a thread on tags to help get more subscribers but i was just wondering if anyone has more tips on how to get more subscribers.

This is my channel named MusicShaneCollins I upload music mixes and unless someone actually checks out my channel or stumbles upon a video they won't know what i do because my name isn't a generic 'Progressive house' 'electronic music' named channel, which is ok by me because i like how my subscribers until now have been organic! But at the same time id like to reach out to more people but i'm not sure how.. Anyone?

Thanks

That would come down to analyzing your traffic sources. If you want to grow your traffic from YouTube and then work on tags, titles, description and thumbnails. If you want to improve Google search results additionally work on backlinks. In case you want more views from social media search for communities that are about music (the more specific they are about your style the better).
Should you be willing to spend money for advertisement go for AdWords and really narrow down your ad targets by demographics and keywords.[DOUBLEPOST=1459947715,1459947654][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are not satisfied with your conversion rate you need to improve on your call to subscribe.

That would come down to analyzing your traffic sources. If you want to grow your traffic from YouTube and then work on tags, titles, description and thumbnails. If you want to improve Google search results additionally work on backlinks. In case you want more views from social media search for communities that are about music (the more specific they are about your style the better).
Should you be willing to spend money for advertisement go for AdWords and really narrow down your ad targets by demographics and keywords.[DOUBLEPOST=1459947715,1459947654][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are not satisfied with your conversion rate you need to improve on your call to subscribe.

Just wondering about Adwords, how does it work?

Also, do you have any thoughts on what some ways to improve the call to subscribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back