[HELP] Fake Copyright Strikes

nthuan

Reaction score
The process takes around 2 weeks for each counter-notification.
I submitted on Tuesday via email but only got mail says that "Thanks for conatcting Youtube!.... Your mesage has been received and is now queuqed for review"
I haven't received any mail says that they forward it to the claimant...
I'm so worry that they don't do anything on my case....
:spin:

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I submitted on Tuesday via email but only got mail says that "Thanks for conatcting Youtube!.... Your mesage has been received and is now queuqed for review"
2 days is not long enough to start worrying. They won't ignore the email.

Reactions: nthuan

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well , same to my other google account, its been a month, still pending

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if they ignore then the account is dead, because we can only submit 1 appeal each time, it will keep on stay pending, just like the house printer....but I did succeed on the other account where they mistakenly banned me, and i get restore just a few days

nthuan

Reaction score
if they ignore then the account is dead, because we can only submit 1 appeal each time, it will keep on stay pending, just like the house printer....but I did succeed on the other account where they mistakenly banned me, and i get restore just a few days
if they denied, can I send via mail?

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The copyright email address is not meant for disputing invalid claims. You need to use the appeal form (like you already did as I understand). The claimants get two weeks (ten working days) to react on that appeal.
Do you create everything (music, sound effect, visuals, ...) in your videos from scratch or do you use third party content (audio loops, gaming footage, ...)? In the latter case you would need a written and signed broadcast permission from the copyright holders to be safe.