Help External Traffic

Tkog

Reaction score
Hi,

**I'm not going to mention the name of this bot as people here might think im advertising it, whereas the only reason i am here is for help and advice on not getting my channel banned.**

Lately on few of my youtube video's i have been getting External Traffic from a bot. When I looked up on this bot i gathered that its some sort of a bot that gets you views or something. Iv had 9 views but today its showing 13 from last 30 days. I know its not alot but i like checking my analytics to see where i am getting traffic from. Now, I also know its against youtube rules to use a bot and for that reason i wouldn't use it. It's been hard work getting my channel where it is now, and It's not even a big channel i only have 300 subs and a clean record of 0 strikes.

Anyways what i'd like to know is..
Would i get banned or a strike from youtube or AdSense as 1 of my External Traffic Sources is from a bot even if i'v never used a bot to get views ?

Maybe im just panicking about this bot. but i'v never seen it come up before. Can it be someone using bot on my channel to get me banned or trolling me?
I hope you guys can help me and i will reveal the name of this bot if i get permission.

Thanks

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As long as you aren't getting like 100 views from the bot for one video, I think you should be fine. Though if its view count does increase to near 50 views for one video, I'd notify youtube first, before they punish you for something you didn't do.