Help: Elgato Game Capture HD60

Cavebaby13

Reaction score
We are just starting out on YouTube. Have all of the equipment now, and have everything set up. But when we recorded a practice video, (on the Elgato Game Capture HD60) the video quality is terrible. The video glitches out really bad. It seems to have recorded that way and we are unsure of why. Can anyone tell us what might be causing that problem?

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware

Cavebaby13

Reaction score
We have Windows 10 and just recently found out that it's not compatible with the elgato game capture he 60

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
It is compatible I have windows 10 and use it I meant like your computer requirements

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry for posting own question but it still belongs to Elgato and to Windows.
Does anyone using Elgato HD60s on Windows 8 (the newest one, that says "windows 10" in system requirement)? Im curious if it is working on windows 8 as i would hate to upgrade whole Windows system to Windows 10 in order to be able to run this tool... i got used to Windows 8 and i like it :)

SonicR360

I've Got It
Reaction score
We are just starting out on YouTube. Have all of the equipment now, and have everything set up. But when we recorded a practice video, (on the Elgato Game Capture HD60) the video quality is terrible. The video glitches out really bad. It seems to have recorded that way and we are unsure of why. Can anyone tell us what might be causing that problem?
In my opinion, and using this alot, it sounds like the PC Specification (ie: RAM, Disk, Graphics Card) may not be up to speed. I use a Windows 10 OS, i7 and GTX 770 and seems ok. But when I try on an XPS Dell Laptop, LAGGY AS HELL! And that runs Windows 10 too.
Oh and Windows 10 is fully supported.