Help editing videos (im bad at it)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yo guys i'm a new youtuber and im just wondering on how i edit my videos. I'm clueless on how to do it. I tried looking up videos and it didn't help. I use sony vegas and i'm clueless. someone help me edit my videos or show me how to do it.

Thanks
OG Presable

TLWS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How'd you like assistance? Do you have a Skype or anything I can contact you with so that way I can help or anything?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How'd you like assistance? Do you have a Skype or anything I can contact you with so that way I can help or anything?
yeah my skype is holysnapz21 add me ill call you so you can help me out

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use I Movie and it's very easy to use. Don't make it harder than it is. I like to watch my favorite YouTubers and do my best to do my version of their editing styles.

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah you just have to stick at it. I recently got Premier pro but I am FAR from professional. All I do is cut and move at the minute really. I can't even find the effects. Trying to make the video black and white. (If anyone can tell me how please shout).
But I'm sure I can find out if I check youtube. Online videos can be a help. Also I see someone is willing to skype with you to help. All the best in your future editing.

TheAngryPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
It's intimidating at first but when I originally started I just jumped in feet first. Throw a clip into vegas and start messing with it and then YouTube the specifics you need to know.