HELP!! Custom URL?

The youtube team will not reply to you for a long time bro, the custom url they have given to you isn't that bad, and tbh having a custom url isn't the be all and end all!..trust me!
Yup no response so far and yeah I know! but really sucks haha[DOUBLEPOST=1454745600,1454745561][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was eligible for a custom url earlier this week and when I went to request it, they told me the same thing about ToddTalks. Since I didn't want to add any letters or anything else to it, I just left it. A couple of days later, I got a notification basically saying "you can have a custom url we want to give you ToddTalks." I accepted and now ToddTalks is my custom url. :dance:

I don't know if it helps at all but you might want to just sit on it for a few days, worked for me. ;)
Thanks bro, I waited a couple days....I might just keep waiting and keep emailing them LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1454745631][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had the same issue, just added 'online' to the end - though I wasn't too happy doing it :(
Yup, I'm trying to avoid that...I'm just gonna wait a little bit

Guys! Google responded to me and now my custom URL is what I wanted it to be: TerribleTwentiez!

So if you still haven't claimed yours just give google feedback and eventually they may respond and offer you what you want! Some people got a response in 2 hours after feedback but for me they didn't respond for 2-3 days so hang on :)

Thank you so much for input guys![DOUBLEPOST=1454878766,1454875372][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait one more thing :(

So I have the custom ur..if you type in youtube.com/terribletwentiez our channel comes up but for some reason when on the channel it still shows a channel/UCBBkPFHmIJ5xrjs6fTeol4A link... therefore on this site I can't put a user account i still have to stick with UCBBkPFHmIJ5xrjs6fTeol4A...any advice? thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 3.00.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 3.00.38 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
So I have the custom ur..if you type in youtube.com/terribletwentiez our channel comes up but for some reason when on the channel it still shows a channel/UCBBkPFHmIJ5xrjs6fTeol4A link... therefore on this site I can't put a user account i still have to stick with UCBBkPFHmIJ5xrjs6fTeol4A...any advice? thanks!

Put TerribleTwentiez as your YouTube user name and make sure both the /Channel/ and /User/ boxes are unchecked.

Also, congratulations on getting the url you wanted! :bounce: :dance:

i noticed all the ones with /channel/ url are all random letters and the ones with user/ are custom

wondering how does one change from /channel/ to /user/ url?

Back