Help changing my banner to a different background

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

So I came here about a year and a half ago when I was creating my channel and was able to get help (pointed in the right direction) with regard to creating a banner for my channel. Now I want to change it to a different background - I have the picture on my phone- and I need help with this.

Thanks!

Sir Stellar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
contact me on twitter and i can see what i can do @SirStellar[DOUBLEPOST=1532378642,1532378141][/DOUBLEPOST]
contact me on twitter and i can see what i can do @SirStellar
I can help you by either creating it just need you to give me some pointers, the picture and then we can do revisions on it

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Plug your phone into your computer. Import the photo onto your computer. Go to your YouTube channel. Click “customize channel”. Then from there click your channel art and you’ll be able to change it that way.
Another method using your phone.
Go to your YouTube app. Go to your channel. While on your channel click the settings button (the little gear in the upper right hand corner). From there click your channel art and it will say “upload photo” click the button that says choose from your photos. You can choose the photo from your phone right there. Click the back arrow. And you’ll be good to go[DOUBLEPOST=1532451316,1532451273][/DOUBLEPOST]
contact me on twitter and i can see what i can do @SirStellar[DOUBLEPOST=1532378642,1532378141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can help you by either creating it just need you to give me some pointers, the picture and then we can do revisions on it
She already has the picture she just needs help putting it on her channel as a banner