[HELP] Can't unlink with RPM.

1. 1 YouTube will not get involved in network disputes
  2. RPM's under 18 contract process requires a signature from a parent so their only argument would be to say they signed it which in turn means they committed fraud/ impersonation..
What you said for your first point is not necessarily true. My friend got out of Fullscreen using the "under-18" method.

MrASSASSINo4ever: I'm sorry to hear that you want to leave the network so bad. However, you were presented with the contract at the time you applied to which you clicked "agree" and provided your digital signature. Therefore, the contract is legally binding. I will reach out to you privately to see what we can do to improve your experience in the network. Thanks!

-RPM Support

What you said for your first point is not necessarily true. My friend got out of Fullscreen using the "under-18" method.
Fullscreen good legally demand they be linked back as it stated that YouTube will not involve themselves in disputes between channels and networks.

Fullscreen good legally demand they be linked back as it stated that YouTube will not involve themselves in disputes between channels and networks.
Or it is possible that my friend emailed Fullscreen itself, not YouTube....... I don't know anymore. I'm going back to my corner.

Back