[HELP] Can't unlink with RPM.

MrASSASSINo4ever

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Anyway, I don't really have time to look into RPM stuff and crap to be honest. But I've been their partner over 1 year now and when I try to unlink. I get declined automaticly, so any help or something? How can I contact them bcs when I get on the main sites, kind of a lot of stuff there to understand...
Any help would be appreciated

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
You can't just unlink whenever you like, it's a 1 year contract that auto-renews for a second term of 1 year if not cancelled by the end of the 11th month of the first term.

MrASSASSINo4ever

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can't just unlink whenever you like, it's a 1 year contract that auto-renews for a second term of 1 year if not cancelled by the end of the 11th month of the first term.
So basically I'll be stuck with them even tho I didn't signed anything or what so ever? I've been with them for 1 year and 2 months now... It sounds stupid that if you don't cancel it, they'll "auto-renew" it..

MrASSASSINo4ever

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well that's how contracts work in pretty much every business sector...
Don't get me wrong mate but how does that help me right now, if you know any solutions or what so ever, well, please say them, not stuff that won't help me in this case.

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Don't get me wrong mate but how does that help me right now, if you know any solutions or what so ever, well, please say them, not stuff that won't help me in this case.
I have one question for you that might (and I say 'might' because it's not always going to work) help. Are you under the age of 18? If so, you can just email YouTube to unlink you from them (provide proof via a picture of your birth certificate or something similar, or drivers license), and since minors can't be bound to legal documents, you could possibly be released.

Reactions: SlamVan

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
the one solution is that you need to wait until before the auto renew and notify them to leave, that is apart of the contract you digitally sign when you become partnered with them

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
I have one question for you that might (and I say 'might' because it's not always going to work) help. Are you under the age of 18? If so, you can just email YouTube to unlink you from them (provide proof via a picture of your birth certificate or something similar, or drivers license), and since minors can't be bound to legal documents, you could possibly be released.
  1. 1 YouTube will not get involved in network disputes
  2. RPM's under 18 contract process requires a signature from a parent so their only argument would be to say they signed it which in turn means they committed fraud/ impersonation..

Reactions: Michael