Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

HELP Blockyness to videos

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by nikq32, Mar 15, 2017.

1. nikq32
    Cash:
    $2
    Hey guys i upload some of my moto vlogs to youtube and i noticed that there were some small squares here and there at different parts of the video, the video i rendered from sony vegas is clear but then when i upload it i get all these squares. What do i do?

2. The NotARubicon!
    NotARubicon Productions
    Cash:
    $48
    Do these squares appear in the exact same spot/time each time you watch it and on different devices?

3. TheDutchTexan
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $75
    Nothing. YouTube compresses video like crazy. Smaller channels get the "crap" codec too, so when there is a lot of movement (MotoVlogs have just that) there will be pixelation.

4. nikq32
    Cash:
    $2
    its more or less the same spots i think
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2017 ---
    so i just keep posting then? i dont think friend had blocks.

5. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $3,677
  6. TheDutchTexan
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $75
    Yup, there really isn't anything you can do. YouTube will always compress your content. I don't have a lot of blockyness myself, but at times it is noticeable that everything is getting a downgrade when motion gets heavy.

7. nikq32
    Cash:
    $2
    Look up Nameless Moto and watch the most recent video and see the small blocs, the xxx car meet video.

see the blockyness... anything i can do about it or no?