help! banner quality keeps dropping when uploaded!! :(

KennaDesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I uploaded my YouTube banner for my channel redesign, and it keeps dropping in quality for some reason after I upload it.

Here's the website, looking real bad quality. :(
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 9.03.54 PM.png
Here's the real image, looking real better quality :)
REAL KD BANNER.png

Notes:
I have saved it as a .jpeg, and a .png, and neither are working
I also use Pixelmator for mac
It is the exact size reccomended

Please help??

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So, I uploaded my YouTube banner for my channel redesign, and it keeps dropping in quality for some reason after I upload it.

Here's the website, looking real bad quality. :(
View attachment 36281
Here's the real image, looking real better quality :)
View attachment 36282

Notes:
I have saved it as a .jpeg, and a .png, and neither are working
I also use Pixelmator for mac
It is the exact size reccomended

Please help??
Hmm that's strange, my banner has a little dark effect but YouTube don't change that so I wouldn't know why YouTube changes yours :/
Didn't you do something wrong ? Maybe you have 2 banners on your pc ? 1 with a lighter effect and 1 with a darker effect, you just selected the wrong banner ?

KennaDesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm that's strange, my banner has a little dark effect but YouTube don't change that so I wouldn't know why YouTube changes yours :/
Didn't you do something wrong ? Maybe you have 2 banners on your pc ? 1 with a lighter effect and 1 with a darker effect, you just selected the wrong banner ?
yeah i dont know, i made sure to specify which one is which in my files, but no matter what it always looks weird when i upload it. maybe its the size of my text or something :/

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah i dont know, i made sure to specify which one is which in my files, but no matter what it always looks weird when i upload it. maybe its the size of my text or something :/
No it's not the text, the text looks the same, it's the background. On YouTube looks the banner much darker then it should be :/