Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Request Help a fellow vlogger out!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Elpixion, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Elpixion
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    So i love incorporating time-lapses instead of title sequences i just splash text over it BUT in my small town there is only so many suitable time-lapse locations, and my timelapses are ALREADY getting a bit repetitive, so i was hoping if you lot could just set out a camera, phone, whatever filming some sort of thing but it kinda needs a view of the sky for like 20 minutes and email it to me, your name will be in the desc of the videos i use it in, so if you would like to help me email me here: jackevansbuisness@gmail.com

2. Noah Richardson
    Liking YTtalk
    I'll help you out, I'll film them tomorrow. If you want a constant stock of them I would recommend videoblocks, it's a paid subscription but it's extremely useful for stock footage.

3. Elpixion
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    Oh thanks for the advice! and thanks for the help i will be sure to check out videoblocks, but what name do you want me to use in the description? just the channel linked to your yttalk account?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 23, 2017 ---
    Oh thanks for the advice! and thanks for the help i will be sure to check out videoblocks, but what name do you want me to use in the description? just the channel linked to your yttalk account?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2017 ---
    whoops AUS internet caused a double post, mod please fix cos idk how to delete stuff

4. Noah Richardson
    Liking YTtalk
    The double post has happened to me a lot recently, not exactly sure why. It's just filming stuff, no need to credit me.

5. Elpixion
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    oh ok

6. IkaikaTech
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $6
    Im a VLOGGER