• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hello to 20 subs

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suspect the majority of these have come from fellow YouTubers like you, the individual who took the time to click into this thread. Thank you.

No doubt if you read through some of my posts there is a consistent theme that our Vlog was created with our move in mind targeting our friends and family. Its still on track to begin at the end of November. However, we havnt even told them about this project to date so again thank you YTtalk for the subs, and the increased views since day one.

This all being said, we're not perfect. Our Vlogs have imperfections (editing, content, lighting, the list could go on). So here is my ask. Each day we try to make our blog one millimetre better than the day before. This can only happen with consistent feedback from viewers like you. Please feel free to reach out to us and identify areas we could work on.

With time, and your help we will continue to improve.

Thank you all!

With gratitude,
John

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woohoo! It's always tough when you can see what needs to improve but you just aren't where you want to be. Keep grinding and you'll get there! You can do it!

Reactions: JRuncie

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Congratulations for the 20 subs! I agree with your point, we should keep improving every millimeter of our content everyday. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: JRuncie