Other Hello! Looking to do a collab! Details inside :]

Missy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am a vlog type channel and I usually do a lot of ghost stories videos and thrown in mental health videos. Anyone who would be interested in doing either type with me? I am a very tiny channel, but looking to grow!

Xtremext

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure I'd be interested. Do you have anything in mind?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm usually a big wuss but I'm down for this!

Missy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay! Well we could do a collab where each of us have a video where we "hunt" for ghosts or try and talk to them. Or just tell our scariest encounter with a spirit.

Basically we could all do a video just based around the paranormal theme. Then give shoutouts to each others videos. I think it would be fun :] A little Paranormal Collaboration!

Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there, around the month of October... I'll be doing a creepy porcelain dolls type video~! I'm looking for someone to collab with, that can maybe add some creepy story / info to go with said video.. Let me know if you're interested!

Missy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi there, around the month of October... I'll be doing a creepy porcelain dolls type video~! I'm looking for someone to collab with, that can maybe add some creepy story / info to go with said video.. Let me know if you're interested!
Oh my gosh I would love to!! You can contact me through my email smilethroughme@hotmail.com and we can talk further about it! :)