Gaming Hello looking for new gaming friends!

baileysims17

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I'm bailey i just started YTtalk and I'm looking for people to collab and just make friends with i play sims and other pc games along with xbox one games. I'm looking for people around 18 and are funny, easy going, and just fun! If you want to contact me please message me and ill give you my skype or twitter.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! welcome to YTtalk! It is always nice to see other gamers!

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I'm bailey i just started YTtalk and I'm looking for people to collab and just make friends with i play sims and other pc games along with xbox one games. I'm looking for people around 18 and are funny, easy going, and just fun! If you want to contact me please message me and ill give you my skype or twitter.
Welcome! Glad you joined. It's a good place to find collaborators. I'd be happy to collab with you although would need to know other games you play because I haven't played Sims since the second one haha.

baileysims17

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play Xbox one games such as bo3 gta V mine craft and IW also on pc I play wow Starcraft Roblox and mostly sims

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey we're Gilded Phoenix Studios and we think you'd be a good addition to our team or a good collab partner, what's your skype so we can talk more?

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play Xbox one games such as bo3 gta V mine craft and IW also on pc I play wow Starcraft Roblox and mostly sims
Cool. I don't have many of the same games on Xbox One. I do have GTA V and Minecraft on it though.