Hello, looking for feedback on new intro & outro

TrVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Any feedback to make it better? I want to keep it short for the intro.
Here is the intro

Here is the outro.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I think the song in the intro is definitely cool, and the outro is well animated. IDK what your channel's about, but is there a reason for the revving in the background of the outro? If not, than I'd say that's kind of out of place and could use a change.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I say most Intro's may give you the hockey stick affect in your watch time percentage graph. Big drop off of peeps hitting the 'X'. Maybe half duration to 4 seconds if you must have one. Get on with the content and delivering the what the thumbnail promised always a better bet I think. imo.

Your outro looks awesome but may be a massive mistake!. As soon as it pops up people know your video is ending and may (probably will) leave. Loosing a massive 20 seconds at the end of a video like that is harmful for your percentage watch time retention. Loosing just 1% watch time may have made the difference between triggering the algorithm in promoting your video 1st in search etc. You might consider ending videos abruptly when It's not expected as I see a lot of top Youtube channels doing nowadays.

TrVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ok, great thanks for the feedback. Kyonite my channel is mostly about cars that's why I have that outro thank you.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

PreetiSketch

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your outro more than your intro. But I'm not a fan of the revving because I find it quite unpleasant to listen to, since its quite loud. However, the background of your outro is really nice. I think you could use it for your intro too so they link together. For your intro maybe you could re-arrange it to give it a cleaner and more modern style. For example, I'd use the same background as your outro and put the name of your channel in the middle with your social media smaller in the corner. This way you'll put more emphasis on your actual channel name and branding which I think an intro should be more about. It doesn't need to be your channel name either, maybe a graphic or logo. Something to remind people of your brand.

Reactions: TrVlogs

TrVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you. I need a few changes to just forgot to upload it. lol Thank you.