Hello! Help?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
Hello! I am HelloThereLisa on YouTube and I would really appreciate any opinions you have about my channel to improve it. I make vlogs, sketches and nature videos to name but a few. If you have any ideas on how to expand my audience I would love to hear it. Thanks

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm I had a look at your channel and your videos are defs pretty decent, I can easily see people being interested in following your vids.

What are you doing now to try to grow your audience? Do you just post links on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
Arzen raju - currently I'm not posting my videos on any social network sites. I would prefer if people I'm friends with on Facebook or who follow me on twitter didn't know that I have a YouTube channel for personal reasons. Im posting my channel here and if I make a music video I send a link to the artist but other than that I'm doing very little

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Arzen raju - currently I'm not posting my videos on any social network sites. I would prefer if people I'm friends with on Facebook or who follow me on twitter didn't know that I have a YouTube channel for personal reasons. Im posting my channel here and if I make a music video I send a link to the artist but other than that I'm doing very little
Hmm okay, have you ever considered making a fb page and/or a twitter account strictly for people that follow your videos? That might be one way for you to get the advantages of social networks while still keeping yr videos separate from fb friends & such.

Another thing you might want to consider is to join other forums related to what you like to post about. For example, if your vids were mostly about photography, then joining other photography forums could be something that gets you traffic.