Hello Everyone! We are back from a small hiatus with a new video for review!

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
This video will be our new channel introduction, and we could use some feedback on this short video. Basically does is make you want to check out some of our other videos? If not, why is that? if it does, what makes you want to? Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey LHP,

I think the video is based on a really cool idea, however both of your commentary are not very engaging unfortunately, they need to be louder, more enthusiastic and interesting. I left more like you were reading a shopping list with a monotone; at times you did feel a bit more alive which was good. Sorry for being so brutally honest, but I like the idea from which you created the intro, but I think you can make it much better, more engaging. Play with sound, adjust the gain, enhance it a bit, try to sound more interesting.

I hope that helps. Best of luck with your channel :)

Reactions: Altairsfriend

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey LHP,

I think the video is based on a really cool idea, however both of your commentary are not very engaging unfortunately, they need to be louder, more enthusiastic and interesting. I left more like you were reading a shopping list with a monotone; at times you did feel a bit more alive which was good. Sorry for being so brutally honest, but I like the idea from which you created the intro, but I think you can make it much better, more engaging. Play with sound, adjust the gain, enhance it a bit, try to sound more interesting.

I hope that helps. Best of luck with your channel :)
Thanks for the honesty! we will definitely be a little more enthusiastic in future videos. I used clips from earlier videos to show potential viewers what that will look like. We will also look to improve our videos with sound and other effects. thanks again!

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the honesty! we will definitely be a little more enthusiastic in future videos. I used clips from earlier videos to show potential viewers what that will look like. We will also look to improve our videos with sound and other effects. thanks again!
No worries, make sure to keep or improve on the layout of the video, but really get those emotions flowing, show the viewer how you actually feel, let the feelings out ;) best of luck!