Comedy Hello everyone! Wanna collab?

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Vivian King and I just started on YTtalk today. I would like to make some YouTube friends and collaborate. I recently started making comedy videos on YouTube and have yet to do a collaboration. I'm very excited to work with you guys!!

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey. Is it important to live near or?
We don't have to live near each other, we could do a two part video (one part on my channel and one part on yours.) I am just not sure about the topic of the video, do you have any ideas?

Bonotwi channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, we dont know. Maybe some kind of prank, or boys vs.girls or types of something..

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Well, we dont know. Maybe some kind of prank, or boys vs.girls or types of something..
I really like the "types of" idea, maybe we can do a types of accents video, trying to do a bunch of different accents. What do you guys think?

TheWranga

Reaction score
How are you planning on doing this? Through Skype? I would be very interested in being a part of any sort of video :)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Could you explain a bit further?
Well, we could do a three way collaboration and have a list a accents we have to do, for example, Brooklyn, Australian ect. We could post the video on our own channels, but direct our viewers to each others channels. We could call it the accent challenge.[DOUBLEPOST=1482360892,1482360704][/DOUBLEPOST]
How are you planning on doing this? Through Skype? I would be very interested in being a part of any sort of video :)
We don't have to do it through Skype, we could all have the same list of accents and post them on our individual channels, then direct our viewers to each other. What do you think?:)

TheWranga

Reaction score
That could work! :D I don't think the Australian accent will work for me though. Haha

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
That could work! :D I don't think the Australian accent will work for me though. Haha
Lol. I'm really glade you like it! I'm thinking we could do 12 accents, each of us can come up with 4. I've come up with mine, Brooklyn, English, Russian and Irish.