Hello Can i have a little feedback.

Gamie

I need a feedback for my channel.
what I'm doing wrong?
How to improve and things like that.
Constructive criticism is highly appreciated

Heya!

Here's my feedback:

I watched your Evil Within 2 walkthrough, part 6.

Your speech is very fast and a little indistinct, so that may be preventing some people from being able to warming to you. I will add that this isn't all the time however; it was mostly at the start when you introduced the video.

As another comment, your more recent videos don't have a convenient entry point for a new viewer like me. What I mean by this is that I'm unfamiliar with most of the games, and judging by the thumbnails, most of them look like the videos will be quite masculine: wrestling, and some dystopian-looking horror thing (ie., Evil Within). Now, I'll elaborate and say that, as a female watcher, I LOVE watching play-throughs of horror games, so your horror content would be interesting to me. I'm just not so keen on starting to watch from the middle of a series. Personally I love it when a YouTuber has a few one-shot videos where they've played some short game they've found for free. It provides a good taster of how you do your videos, if that makes sense? I feel like I've been on the whole journey of a game with you, then, and I feel more inclined to watch more, or even settle into a series with you.

I'm fully aware that I'm being lazy when I say the above. I could scroll down a bit. But given that most viewers don't do that and instead only look at the videos that appear on-screen already, I thought I'd stick with that.

On the plus side, your V/A quality are both crystal clear and the video I watched is of a good length.

Let me start with your general channel stuff (banner, thumbnails etc):
- Your banner is pretty cool as a filler. You'll probably want to change it later on though.
- I see inconsistency in your Evil Within 2 thumbnails. Try to make every thumbnail unique, but still recognizable for viewers. By constantly switching up logo's and fonts, you are making it hard for me as a viewer to instantly see that a video is part of YOUR playthrough, which is probably losing you views when it comes to recommendations after watching a video.

For video and audio feedback I watched your Evil within 2 part 6 video:
- You start with messing up your intro and redoing it. I assume you did not leave that in on purpose. Mistakes can happen to the best of us, but I'm going to mention it anyways: watch your own video and pick out the flaws that it might have from a production perspective.
- Try to keep video lengths the same. Your part 5 video was 44 minutes long and your part 6 video is 18 minutes long. Keep a general idea of how long you want a video to be. That way I as a viewer know what I am getting in to when I decide to invest time in your playthroughs and it helps to make clear that it is part of YOUR playthrough.
- Video quality is good. I am not sure what is up with the ''activate windows'' thing in the bottom right though. It seriously distracted me from the game.
- Your mic can use some improvement, but you probably know that. It's not really feedback, as you pretty much need to work with what you got, but you might be able to clean it up a bit with programs like Audacity, which is free to download.

Hope it helps

thanks, both of you to take ur time and give me a feedback, I'll definitely look forward to rectifying the flaws.

This doesn't count for most thumbnails, but I would say: add something that is different from other channels to the thumbnails and not just a picture of the game

Back