Voice Acting Hellboy cast voices wanted

Reaction score
Are you familiar with the Hellboy movies? You know, the fun love-craftian romp with Ron Pearlman being a bright red ape with a stone fist. That Hellboy. Are you also familiar with the comics the films were based on? If so, even better!

I am currently a student at university studying animation, with a recent project being an introduction into 3D CG in Maya. I really got into this project and have come to love Maya quite a lot and want to study its nooks and cranny's by setting myself a summer project. The summer project being to try and recreate some memorable scenes from a couple of issues of Hellboy. I do not believe I will be able to finish this animation by the end of this year, (maybe the summer of next year) But getting the voice acting done now will be a massive life saver since I won't be sitting around waiting for it to be done.

Things I require:
Some kind of knowledge of Hellboy. I don't need you to be a walking encyclopaedia of the Hellboy lore, but if you understand what goes on in the comics/ films will be useful

A good mic. I think this is a given, can't have background noise and popping in the audio.

Let me know what character you would like to play. I would like the main cast to have actors portraying them, meaning having: Hellboy, Karl, Abe, Elizabeth and Grigori but if there are any other characters you think you would be fit to play in it feel free to contact me about it.

If you are interested please email me at acceptedtaffers@gmail.com or add me on skype at Nycra10 and just say you are from YTtalk and are contacting me about the voice acting.

Thank you for the time
-Joseph

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanna play Ron Pearlman. Not Hellboy, but Ron Pearlman.

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I'd love to be a part of this! I'll send you an email right away.