• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Held For Further Review

trumpdayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It can take a substantial amount of time..I've seen anywhere from under 30 days to 6 months+...Also from what I read the other day regarding an email identical to yours is that it evidently means they're unable to come to any conclusion @ the moment on your review due to lack of content & that you might need to create additional persistent videos for them to have more to go off of when determining if you'll be accepted or not. Best of luck :up2:

MindYourGames

Reaction score
It can take a substantial amount of time..I've seen anywhere from under 30 days to 6 months+...Also from what I read the other day regarding an email identical to yours is that it evidently means they're unable to come to any conclusion @ the moment on your review due to lack of content & that you might need to create additional persistent videos for them to have more to go off of when determining if you'll be accepted or not. Best of luck :up2:
So i can wait for 6 months? lol

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would recommend start adding commentary to your videos to have a better chance to be accepted

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
they held my channel 4 months and to be continuous...