Headset-for mic mostly

NGSilverwolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys i was wondering if there where any headset with a decent mic on them that are under £20 i know there are turtle beach and all that but ye, really i want something that can capture some sexy audio (my voice) also if anyone knows a good hd capture device for around £70 or can find one on the internet for that, who deliver to uk then i would be very gratefull :)

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey guys i was wondering if there where any headset with a decent mic on them that are under £20 i know there are turtle beach and all that but ye, really i want something that can capture some sexy audio (my voice) also if anyone knows a good hd capture device for around £70 or can find one on the internet for that, who deliver to uk then i would be very gratefull :)
Sorry but it looks like ur gonna have to buy used. I would look into the microsoft lifechat LX3000 for audio

NGSilverwolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just found a roccat kulo stereo headset for £20 going to pick up tomo but thank you so much for the reply mate :) Also nice intro mate take a look at mine if you have time :/ mine aint that good but you know but ye where did you get your intro from and how much did it cost :)

Reactions: Danefrak

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have just found a roccat kulo stereo headset for £20 going to pick up tomo but thank you so much for the reply mate :) Also nice intro mate take a look at mine if you have time :/ mine aint that good but you know but ye where did you get your intro from and how much did it cost :)
It was free the guys YT channel is in the description.

NGSilverwolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow pretty damn ace btw sub to my channel and i will do same :) i like mine the quality just isnt there :/