Head Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Woo hoo! That's awesome...so glad to hear that. Sorry I haven't been online much. Hoping to soon get another computer. Hope your Christmas was good!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

As some of you have noticed lately, I have two little badges under my name which say Administrator and Moderator. The meaning of this is that I am now the Head Admin on the community.

As the head admin I still have the same moderator responsabilities but now I am able to help all the members when they have trouble with their account Examples: name change, birthday change, etc. While all the other stuff are in the hands of @Joe who is the owner and handles all the tech stuffs. So now you know who to contact if you have any trouble and I will do my very best to help you.

I am happy and grateful to be able to be the Head Admin and help you all even more than I had helped before! I hope you're all having a great day and keep up the good work! :D
that is the most awesome news ever! this forum is in great hands with you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451561509,1451561466][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow it's crazy how much things have changed, I haven't visited here a lot lately and every time I come back something changes hahaha, congrats on the promotion! :D
haha oh man i know!

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Woo hoo! That's awesome...so glad to hear that. Sorry I haven't been online much. Hoping to soon get another computer. Hope your Christmas was good!!
Miss ya!!!! Hope you get your computer back!!!

Reactions: Kath

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
Just in case my sarcasm wasn't read, I knew you weren't 12. But I honestly thought you were no older than 19 or 20 xD

Reactions: Kath
Status
Not open for further replies.