Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Head Admin

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Shendijiro, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shendijiro
    Ghost Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,781
    Hey everyone,

As some of you have noticed lately, I have two little badges under my name which say Administrator and Moderator. The meaning of this is that I am now the Head Admin on the community.

As the head admin I still have the same moderator responsabilities but now I am able to help all the members when they have trouble with their account Examples: name change, birthday change, etc. While all the other stuff are in the hands of @Joe who is the owner and handles all the tech stuffs. So now you know who to contact if you have any trouble and I will do my very best to help you.

I am happy and grateful to be able to be the Head Admin and help you all even more than I had helped before! I hope you're all having a great day and keep up the good work! :D

2. Callan Wills
    The Grandad.
    Cash:
    $25
    It's good to have you as head admin :) As to you and hope you have a great day yourself!

Shendijiro likes this.
  3. Riddikore
    Overseer of Earth Realm
    AND YTtalk members are extra safe now that @Shendijiro received her purple belt in karate! :ninja2:

Sk Jony and Shendijiro like this.
  4. Selim Keles
    Nap King
    Cash:
    $263
    Shendijiro likes this.
  5. SpaceAlex
    Mayor of SpamCity
    Cash:
    $424
    Congratulations :D What an honor to have you as an Admin :) you are doing a good you already, keep it going gurl :)

Shendijiro likes this.
  6. Jawad Soomro
    I'm a Human!
    Cash:
    $12,746
    Congratulations @Shendijiro , its honor to have you here as an admin! I know you work very hard to keep YTTALK the spam-free community! So its good to have you here :)

Shendijiro likes this.
  7. Bannik13
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $64
    Awesome congrats. You were the first person who popped up on my screen when I joined this community lol.

Sk Jony and Shendijiro like this.
  8. Brodie
    YTTalk Shape Shifter
    Cash:
    $2,107
    Wow it's crazy how much things have changed, I haven't visited here a lot lately and every time I come back something changes hahaha, congrats on the promotion! :D

SpaceAlex, Vicboss and Shendijiro like this.
  9. FraYoshi
    GNU lover ^^
    Cash:
    $114
    COOL!!
    congrats Shendijiro!!!!!! :cheerbeer:

Shendijiro likes this.
  10. NerdsWithSwag
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $9
    Congrats