• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Head Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Hey everyone,

As some of you have noticed lately, I have two little badges under my name which say Administrator and Moderator. The meaning of this is that I am now the Head Admin on the community.

As the head admin I still have the same moderator responsabilities but now I am able to help all the members when they have trouble with their account Examples: name change, birthday change, etc. While all the other stuff are in the hands of @Joe who is the owner and handles all the tech stuffs. So now you know who to contact if you have any trouble and I will do my very best to help you.

I am happy and grateful to be able to be the Head Admin and help you all even more than I had helped before! I hope you're all having a great day and keep up the good work! :D

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hey everyone,

As some of you have noticed lately, I have two little badges under my name which say Administrator and Moderator. The meaning of this is that I am now the Head Admin on the community.

As the head admin I still have the same moderator responsabilities but now I am able to help all the members when they have trouble with their account Examples: name change, birthday change, etc. While all the other stuff are in the hands of @Joe who is the owner and handles all the tech stuffs. So now you know who to contact if you have any trouble and I will do my very best to help you.

I am happy and grateful to be able to be the Head Admin and help you all even more than I had helped before! I hope you're all having a great day and keep up the good work! :D
It's good to have you as head admin :) As to you and hope you have a great day yourself!

Reactions: Shendijiro

SpaceAlex

Mayor of SpamCity
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations :D What an honor to have you as an Admin :) you are doing a good you already, keep it going gurl :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations @Shendijiro , its honor to have you here as an admin! I know you work very hard to keep YTTALK the spam-free community! So its good to have you here :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Wow it's crazy how much things have changed, I haven't visited here a lot lately and every time I come back something changes hahaha, congrats on the promotion! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.