HD Capture Cards for PS4 recording?

ShystyDaBoss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys/girls what does everyone use to record gameplay footage? I'm looking into investing in a capture card rather than using the PS4 share all the time, any suggestions? Is the ezcap 280/284 decent to start off or should i go full out on the Elgato? Thanks everyone in advanced :)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
go full out elgato ... they are announcing something new soon as i saw on their twitter account i think they will bring the famous 4k capture or something like that

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you can get an elgato get it. If you don't want don't want to spend too much money you can get an AverCaptureHD which is what I have which is $109.99 on amazon.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally use the Elgato HD60, but If you are looking to stream I suggest the HD60S because it removes the delay and has a better picture quality output.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
4K doesn't matter bc I don't think youtube can handle it anyway, I use an elgato hd and it's great, not even the 60, you can check out my vids to see how it looks. I love elgato it's butiful

Reactions: ShystyDaBoss
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got the HD 60 for there frame rate difference! Its always to have above what the max of the medium you use is. Then when the medium updates you are not behind and you keep your gear for longer without having to replace. In my opinion.

ShystyDaBoss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what do you guys think of the Ezcap 280 HD video capture? Is it atleast decent?