Having trouble uploading to YT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My partners uploaded two videos today with no issues, it could just be their servers at the time of uploading or your internet.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It may just be making you THINK it's not working. Just click that upload button a few times like I did, go away for an hour and maybe your video will just magically appear like mine did. I hope so anyway. Sad thing is now I've taken it down to edit it and reupload, and now I'm having the same problem, so I'm hoping it does what it did last time again.
Alright cool I'll try that

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Alright cool I'll try that
All I can say is it did the same thing for me the second time I uploaded it. But it was up within 30 minutes so if hours from now it's still not up I don't know what to tell you.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm still having problems which is lame. Hopefully they are able to fix it

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm still having problems which is lame. Hopefully they are able to fix it
I was really hoping it'd go for you like it did for me... not cool... Hope to see that video up soon.

jamsterkid

My name is James, and i am 50% of PopcornGamers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It may just be making you THINK it's not working. Just click that upload button a few times like I did, go away for an hour and maybe your video will just magically appear like mine did. I hope so anyway. Sad thing is now I've taken it down to edit it and reupload, and now I'm having the same problem, so I'm hoping it does what it did last time again.
yea this worked for me! i think there may be a glitch since they started putting the new background sizes on.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
yea this worked for me! i think there may be a glitch since they started putting the new background sizes on.
So weird... the thing I didn't like is like 10 people saw my video and commented while it had the wrong title and no description cause I didn't have a chance to edit it while it was loading lol. But that's a minor problem, I'm glad they were still loading, but let's hope it goes back to normal soon.

jamsterkid

My name is James, and i am 50% of PopcornGamers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So weird... the thing I didn't like is like 10 people saw my video and commented while it had the wrong title and no description cause I didn't have a chance to edit it while it was loading lol. But that's a minor problem, I'm glad they were still loading, but let's hope it goes back to normal soon.
yea

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm having all these problems as well, except when i attempt to leave it alone to do it's magic, i come back and it just says "upload failed/aborted"

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm having all these problems as well, except when i attempt to leave it alone to do it's magic, i come back and it just says "upload failed/aborted"
STILL???? JEEZ!!! That is unacceptable man, I wish I had a solution for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.