Haven't tried New YouTube design. Try it Now

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WOAH!! the new layout is really weird! screw that! sticking with the older one, i know where everything is on that one haha!
i think they are trying to integrate g+ with YouTube platform in order to build bigger YouTube community and to keep more engagement tools within YouTube[DOUBLEPOST=1495010704,1495010533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Only supported on desktop. I guess that means I'll never see it
Maybe once they finish the desktop they will do it for mobile.[DOUBLEPOST=1495010926][/DOUBLEPOST]
I clicked the link and opted in for the new design and I quite like it. It's fresh and new and rather different from what we've been used to for what seems like the longest time between design changes.
i also noticed that the design have a very fast speed and it takes less time to load my channel main page more than the previous one.[DOUBLEPOST=1495011153][/DOUBLEPOST]
It looked alright... I'm not 100% happy with it, but it looks TOO smooth, too G+, I don't know what it is about it, but it doesn't look quite right LOL
I do prefer the old layout, but they'll change it no matter what so I might as well get used to it now huh... dang

I think the completely white background makes it look odd, especially on the explore page... It's kind of hard to look at
i think G+ have a grouping feature and i cannot imagine how when browsing YouTube and getting engaged in groups at the same time. How do you feel guys ?[DOUBLEPOST=1495011226][/DOUBLEPOST]
To all who switched back to the old design. You'd better get used to the new one and learn how you can profit from it as an early adopter. YouTube has always made new designs happen without changing much.
What sort of profit can we make from the new design more than previous one ?[DOUBLEPOST=1495011510][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's too wide and too white, I'm not keen on this at all.

Edit: Dark theme makes it look like YT Gaming. I think they're trying to be something they're not with this change, I don't come to YT to be on Facebook or G+
Since Competition has increased in the Video market, i think YouTube thinks to be more dynamic with the market changes and hence to keep its customers more updated and more engaged within You Tube platform. This could be a positive change.[DOUBLEPOST=1495011620][/DOUBLEPOST]
didn't work for me man
what type of computer you are using ?![DOUBLEPOST=1495015517][/DOUBLEPOST]
This one has ads to the right of the video, like they did way back when~
Yeah exactly
but i noticed also the "featured channels" + "Related channels" bars have been removed !!

Reactions: Smurfson
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We quite like the new design, we have been using it for a little while, but i dont know if i like the dark theme, but it said it only shows on chrome

Smurfson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i think they are trying to integrate g+ with YouTube platform in order to build bigger YouTube community and to keep more engagement tools within YouTube[DOUBLEPOST=1495010704,1495010533][/DOUBLEPOST]

Maybe once they finish the desktop they will do it for mobile.[DOUBLEPOST=1495010926][/DOUBLEPOST]

i also noticed that the design have a very fast speed and it takes less time to load my channel main page more than the previous one.[DOUBLEPOST=1495011153][/DOUBLEPOST]

i think G+ have a grouping feature and i cannot imagine how when browsing YouTube and getting engaged in groups at the same time. How do you feel guys ?[DOUBLEPOST=1495011226][/DOUBLEPOST]

What sort of profit can we make from the new design more than previous one ?[DOUBLEPOST=1495011510][/DOUBLEPOST]

Since Competition has increased in the Video market, i think YouTube thinks to be more dynamic with the market changes and hence to keep its customers more updated and more engaged within You Tube platform. This could be a positive change.[DOUBLEPOST=1495011620][/DOUBLEPOST]

what type of computer you are using ?![DOUBLEPOST=1495015517][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah exactly
but i noticed also the "featured channels" + "Related channels" bars have been removed !!
Has nothing to do with my computer, has to do with the fact that there is no button to click that lets me try it out, saying it was only accessible to a limited amount of people

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like it, it looks good, hopefully, it doesn't have any glitches