Haven't tried New YouTube design. Try it Now

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
As you already knows that YouTube is working on improving the website design. If you did not receive the new look yet, don't wait try it now via this link.

SKUveQr.png

Hi, how do I go back to old layout now ? I do not like the new one :/

Click on the channel icon on the top right. Then click on "Restore classic YouTube"[DOUBLEPOST=1494580386,1494580294][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do like the old one, So I haven´t changed it!

In my opinion, the design is very smooth and clear as well. One think i did not like is my avatar icon become circle instead of the square shape and it is being removed from its old position on the channel art.

Click on the channel icon on the top right. Then click on "Restore classic YouTube"[DOUBLEPOST=1494580386,1494580294][/DOUBLEPOST]

In my opinion, the design is very smooth and clear as well. One think i did not like is my avatar icon become circle instead of the square shape and it is being removed from its old position on the channel art.
omg thank you ! Its back to normal again. :)

a video randomly loaded with the new layout about a week ago for me, and i've had it since then. i much prefer it.

I prefer the old channel layout, like I always have until they decide to force us with the new one regardless of our choice.
So until then I'll stick with the old channel layout. =] There is no getting around it anyways.

Me like :) If i'm play on Youtube field a agree :) It's worth getting used to. And the sooner the better. No any chance . :)

Back