Other Have Your Name Featured in my Organ Trail Let's Play!

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everybody. I am about to start a Let's Play for the game called "Organ Trail". If you remember the old game Oregon Trail for the old DOS and Apple II computers it's the same kind of game but with zombies. So here's how this works. Since, it's a single player game I want to name my characters after some people from YTtalk. Why? Because why not?!

So, all you have to do is leave me a reply to this thread and I'll randomly pick whose names will be in my game/s of Organ Trail! I'll have random jokes pertaining to each person so you will be joked about at some point in the series. Just fair warning so nobody gets mad if I say something screwed up (which I usually do) lol.

There will be multiple playthroughs of this game (because you never really win ever...) so if you aren't in the first playthrough check back and you may be in a later episode!

Last edited:

WhatsUpMark

BreadFarking Good!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm up for this! You have my permission to use my name, TheMarkSquared. I don't know if it'll fit though. Just make sure I don't die early on :p. Thanks.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up for this! You have my permission to use my name, TheMarkSquared. I don't know if it'll fit though. Just make sure I don't die early on :p. Thanks.
I bet you will be the first one to get dysentery lol[DOUBLEPOST=1397706910,1397706789][/DOUBLEPOST]
Make fun of me all you want! Make me the laughingstock of your channel! :bounce:
I'm sure you will be lol. Just kidding. If you know my review style I'm quite visceral and obscene lol. So my videos aren't "kid friendly" lol. In English I yell "what the f**k" a lot! lol

By the way everyone. I'm planning on doing multiple plays of this as you generally won't get very far in the game lol. So if you aren't in the first playthrough check back and you probably will be in the second!

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I am so game for this XD enzerutomoshibi or mmogirlgamer, which ever is easier~

royalcandle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
RoyalCandle is up for it too haha :D
Quite a funny idea ^,^

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome. I just finished playthrough one and the results are just.... well it turned out pretty bad lol. So I need another 3-4 people now for this little outing. The first batch was:
Johnny Fox (main character obviously)
@JeriKane
@Qazplm (btw I screwed your name up lol)
@TheMarkSquared Squared
StrechNuts (Random 4th guy that doesn't really exist lol)

2nd Batch is going to be so far:

@enzerutomoshibi (going to use MMOGamerGirl because I cant pronounce your username. I'd butcher it lol)
@royalcandle
@KdawgCreations
@Video Game Cinema

I wont give actual results or cause of death. You will just have to watch the series to find out lol. They are pretty funny!

Last edited:
Reactions: JeriKane