Have you seen a increase in views and/or subscribers

JustinJoubert

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guy's just wanted to find out have any of you experienced a substantial growth in views by using things like vidiq or tubebuddy, and if you have what type of growth have you experienced small, meduim or large

Reactions: Devin

Doctor Dano

Doctor Dano
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guy's just wanted to find out have any of you experienced a substantial growth in views by using things like vidiq or tubebuddy, and if you have what type of growth have you experienced small, meduim or large
Hey buddy, my channel is pretty young with 62 solid subs in 3 months and nearly 5000 views. My advice is, jump on the hype-train. See what's trending and give it your own swing. Also engagement is important, make sure people comment and like. Thats what will boost up your vids in YT algorithm. NEVER ever go for SUB4SUB it will only dry out your channel. I see channel with thousands of subs but with very low viewrate. Youtube can detect this, will rank your channel down and most of them subs or non active.

JustinJoubert

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanx for the reply Dr. Dano. Should I use only one of the two or should I do a combo of both?. If only one what would be your main recommendation vidiq or tube buddy

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd use both, I use both of them + SocialBlade for even more sh*t on screen, for the most part they all have same features, but there's usually 1 feature that they don't have while another has which sucks. VidIQ is pretty cool cause it gives you a general score of your SEO, how well your tags, keywords, etc rank and whatnot... Tubebuddy gives you more quality of life features, faster access to dashboard, your videos and the likes.

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use tube buddy and it helps me out sooooo much I can't recommend it enough. I'm a small Yet at 3.8k subs but last two months I have had over 200k views thanks to SEO optimization that tube buddy allows me to do. Now I got to get people to subscribe :p

JustinJoubert

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use tube buddy and it helps me out sooooo much I can't recommend it enough. I'm a small Yet at 3.8k subs but last two months I have had over 200k views thanks to SEO optimization that tube buddy allows me to do. Now I got to get people to subscribe :p
Thanks MrArauzz. That's some great growth, how long have you been doing YouTube

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
a while but taking it seriously just 8 months. I have seen a huge growth when the algorithm changed. Dont believe the meme these big Yters are putting out that everyone is suffering from YT changes.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I've been using Tube buddy for a good 8 months, and it's amazing. It's helpful for finding popular tags and it allows me to look what sub Reddits my competitors post their videos in and where they succeeded. This tip alone is probably one of the biggest factors on how I was able to grow.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yes. I got 45000 views and 250 subs I need the last month or so, and the month before that was almost 200 subs as well. Buddy and iq help but what they did mainly was teach me about tags and how to use them. Sure the difference of being #10 or #1 is important, but without it , I'd never know at all and be ranked in nothing!

I think a video topic and how you handle it will determine success but tagging has its place for sure..