Have you ever met a YouTuber? I just met Ethan! (CrankGamePlays)

EelKat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
CrankGamePlays Came To Maine! I Met Ethan! I'm back from the meet and great - I met Ethan!!!! I got a hug from him! ; we got kicked out of the mall - police surrounded the building and herded out 300+ screaming fangirls (none of the cops knew who Ethan was) people in the mall were asking the officers what was going on and a officers were saying "I don't know, some celebrity just walked in the mall and these girls came running in after him, I think he must be a musician or something" we went to the beach instead after, he made a Q&A video and he tried to get everybody there in the video. He is so nice! Friendliest person I ever met! He has such a sweet personality. He went out of his way to hug every single person in the crowd - took him 3 hours to do it (for those who don't know - Ethan is CrankGamePlays on YouTube, a gamer and is the blue haired guy in Markiplier's videos, he just did a meet and great in Maine today) it was funny, in the video he was wondering if 20 people would come and more then 300 showed up, there were people there, said they drove all the way from Connecticut and Florida

We had so much fun. We spent the entire day just hanging out with Ethan. Even though there was 300 of us there he made everybody feel like they was his best friend. He talked with every single person, hugged every person, took pictures with every person, and any one that had recording equipment with them was allowed to make a quick 1/2 minute video of them together with Ethan.

He was so amazing, with how great he is with his fans! I've meet other celebrities before (singers, authors, actors, etc) but I've never before met anyone as kind and friendly and just overjoyed to met his fans as Ethan was. He is such a sweetheart!

Ethan is one of my top fave YouTubers, I am so glad I got to meet him and spend the day with him.

Has anyone else here ever meet any of their fave YouTubers.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got talking to a chap in a bar a few months ago who was a 'youtuber' he had a hundred or so subs. I pointed him to my channel and he was shocked and excited and wanted to know everything I could teach him. It was a nice chat.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I met Ethan as well! When Mark was doing a meet up video in LA. I got a hug from him as well, he such a sweet guy. But yeah I also met Mark and Amy. From his video, there was significantly less people in La then in Maine hahha

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've met spacejamgardenz, qbanguy, and Nessboog. I have friends who hangout with Ricegum

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
CrankGamePlays Came To Maine! I Met Ethan! I'm back from the meet and great - I met Ethan!!!! I got a hug from him! ; we got kicked out of the mall - police surrounded the building and herded out 300+ screaming fangirls (none of the cops knew who Ethan was) people in the mall were asking the officers what was going on and a officers were saying "I don't know, some celebrity just walked in the mall and these girls came running in after him, I think he must be a musician or something" we went to the beach instead after, he made a Q&A video and he tried to get everybody there in the video. He is so nice! Friendliest person I ever met! He has such a sweet personality. He went out of his way to hug every single person in the crowd - took him 3 hours to do it (for those who don't know - Ethan is CrankGamePlays on YouTube, a gamer and is the blue haired guy in Markiplier's videos, he just did a meet and great in Maine today) it was funny, in the video he was wondering if 20 people would come and more then 300 showed up, there were people there, said they drove all the way from Connecticut and Florida

We had so much fun. We spent the entire day just hanging out with Ethan. Even though there was 300 of us there he made everybody feel like they was his best friend. He talked with every single person, hugged every person, took pictures with every person, and any one that had recording equipment with them was allowed to make a quick 1/2 minute video of them together with Ethan.

He was so amazing, with how great he is with his fans! I've meet other celebrities before (singers, authors, actors, etc) but I've never before met anyone as kind and friendly and just overjoyed to met his fans as Ethan was. He is such a sweetheart!

Ethan is one of my top fave YouTubers, I am so glad I got to meet him and spend the day with him.

Has anyone else here ever meet any of their fave YouTubers.
That sounds like such an amazing experience!
I came so close to meeting Thomas Sanders, Jon Cozart, Tessa Violet, Dodie Clark, and Rusty Clanton when I was planning to go to one of their shows. Unfortunately rides got confused and I had to miss it. I am still so sad about it!
Meeting people you look up to can be so inspiring. I'm glad you got such a great opportunity! Maybe one day people will be hoping to meet you :D