Have You Ever Heard of Beyond Network???

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Today I get this message below

Hello I am Alper Vice President/Partner Manager of Beyond Network.

While browsing YouTube I noticed your channel and I think you have great content and an awesome personality.

You're running a great YouTube channel and we love the quality of the videos you have uploaded. We would like to invite you to apply for a partnership with our fast growing YouTube network. When you are partnered with BeyondNetwork (that's us!) you will earn more money than you do with just AdSense and your YT partnership.

The RPM (= dollar revenue per 1000 views) you will earn with us is between 3 and 10 dollars, depending on the type of advertisement.

By the way, by joining our network you will ofcourse keep your YouTube Partner status.

Gathering more information on why partnering with BeyondNetwork is a good idea and can be found on our website

You can via our website by filling out this form

Also you can apply for HUB

Thank you for your time,

Best,

Beyond Network

alperkaanyildiz

Has this network ever message you.... Just curious.. I'm thinking maybe I should just keep my email private

Are any networks good???

lucagrabacr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nope, I haven't heard of them. I did get a message to join a network too, they are quite common and most likely mass-sent to YouTubers who met their criteria algorithm.

Reactions: GooberVlogs

RocketTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, sounds pretty sketch too. Also, if a network can only provide their own website as a reason to join, sounds like a red flag.

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
Is there not a feature in Tubebuddy that you can search for networks and who they have under them? That would help.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved this here for you :)

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
What is 'Tubebuddy'
Tubebuddy is a web browser app that has some helpful features regarding Youtube. Things like optimising tags. It also shows you an estimate of how much people made per video, how much they made in a year and which network they belong to. It gets most of this off socialblade. It is well worth using as the base model is free. I get the paid version through my network though so I use that.