Have you ever disliked a video?

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I've only disliked one video in my life and it was because of peer pressure. I usually would much rather move on to the next video than dislike a video. However, there are videos out there that do need to be disliked for legit reasons.

Reactions: Samira

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've only disliked one video in my life and it was because of peer pressure. I usually would much rather move on to the next video than dislike a video. However, there are videos out there that do need to be disliked for legit reasons.
Friends don't let friends dislike videos.

Reactions: V3XL0R

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Friends don't let friends dislike videos.
Absolutely right! I've never disliked a friend's video either. Idk disliking videos just don't come to mind at first when watching videos.

Eva Jupiter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really dislike any videos, instead I just simply change the video if I'm not liking it too much. :cool:

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have in the past when I thought the title was dishonest about what the video was. But then I learned that disliking a video actually helps promote that video (which seems kinda misleading to me, that's not what a dislike button normally does) so now I just don't dislike anything.

Reactions: Dave2017

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I only dislike vids when they are total clickbait meaning they just tittle it to get views but put no effort into it.

Reactions: Dave2017

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really dislike videos. If i don't like a video I just move on to something else. The only time I will thumbs down a video is if it's just plane rude or offensive. When i thumbs up a video it's because either I really like it, or i'm giving the content creator support because i believe he/she deserves it