Have you ever disliked a video?

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys:)
I am sure most of us have had someone disliking on of our videos but I was wondering if any of you have disliked a video??
Personally I would never do no matter how bad the video is or if I disagree with the message in a video. But what about you? How do you feel about this?

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think I've ever given a thumbs down on a vid. But then again I dont give too many thumbs up either. I've been trying to give feedback and leave more comments since I've been making my own stuff. Seems like at most 2% of the people that watch your vids will give you any interaction. Most people are lurkers I have been one for a long time myself.

Reactions: Eva Jupiter

TopSpeed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I don't think i have if i don't like a video i just don't give it anything

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i have in the past on previous channel when i wasn't doing youtube but now i have started, i have not dislikes any upto this point :'D hopefully it doesn't have to change

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I ever have then on a video promoting really destructive behavoir with a child demographic but I usally just stop watching and click on the not interested filter

Jacquesvh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't disliked a video, I just turn it off and carry on. Not too worried about what others do and what they create. Set your standard, if you can provoke people into hating on your content, you know you're doing something right. (Unless of course you're out of line.)

—Jvh

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I dislike videos all the time. That being said I dislike usually 5-10% of the time. Videos I usually dislike are usually politically motivated. I've been disliking since the dawn of time even when I had my bigger youtube channel. It is a feature of the website and I use it.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do it all the time. Usually it's because the title is misleading. Sometimes it's because I hope/assume youtube will understand that I never want to see that video again, lol. Sometimes it's because the video is so poorly made that the person should really know how terrible it is but I don't want to tell them directly because ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I do dislike videos sometimes. They are mostly political videos that are full of idiotic statements or just annoying people who make videos to hate on others. I shouldn't watch those videos, but I can't help it sometimes.