Have You Been Getting a Comment Saying "Check out u2bzone(DOT)C O M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinosaurasGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you been getting a comment saying, "Hey! you should get more attention! Check out u2bzone(DOT)C O M" on your videos?? Well I did, and to tell you, it is a scam, DO NOT ATTEMPT IT! The point that they are trying to sell you is to go on there, buy views, subs, or likes. #1 That is against Youtube Policies. #2 It is a scam, when you buy it, they just steal your money, and don't give you anything back in return. I had an Agario video with 4 comments on it, 3 of them are to check out u2bzone, and only 1 of them was a complement/normal comment. Boy! I don't know why so many people are saying to check out a scam website! Either that, or the creator is making fake accounts. Well, wherever you see it, don't try it! Leave down in the comment section, if you've seen this on one of your videos or another person's, how we can stop it, and have you fallen for the scam? Spread the word, so people don't have to suffer! :spam::spam::spam:

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Yeah. My channel marked it as spam right away though. You didn't think that might be a scam or some sort? Anytime people try to send you to a web page in the comments there is something wrong with that.

Akim bolduc dicks

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have not gotten that but still... YOUTUBE FIX YOUR SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aegislasher

Leader of the GoudaEmpire
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah whenever i see spam i immediately delete it

CosmicMineGT

Reaction score
Yeah you're right about that it creates fake accounts.
Like one of the four commentors in my video.
u2bzone(dot)C O M.JPG
No content. Usually it has subscriptions or she really doesn't have any content.
Doesn't have any content.JPG
This is the video where she commented.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yeah you're right about that it creates fake accounts.
Like one of the four commentors in my video.
View attachment 38055
No content. Usually it has subscriptions or she really doesn't have any content.
View attachment 38054
This is the video where she commented.

Hi @CosmicMineGT

This thread is from 10 months ago. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.